Select style & size:Select options
Iron EVO Kit Carbonio Superflow Saddle
The only pain you should feel during your tri training and racing is from your efforts, not your saddle. That's where the Iron EVO Kit Carbonio Superflow Saddle from Selle Italia comes in. The Italian saddle maestros designed and developed the Iron specifically for the needs of triathletes. Featuring a streamlined shaped that's comfortable while in the aero position, a pressure reducing cutout, and the option of high or soft-density padding, the Iron will quickly become your saddle of choice when smashing out some PRs.
Triathletes and time trialists spend hours honing a powerful, aero, yet comfortable position for long hours in the saddle. Having a saddle that you agree with is paramount in guaranteeing a high level of comfort and maintaining that optimal position. You'll notice the most unique detail of the Iron is its split nose which allows you to stay in a forward, aero position without excessive pressure. Furthermore, its increased width offers a stable and effective foundation while laying down the watts.
Material shout outs extend to the strong Carbo Keramic rails that drop grams and durable Fibra-Tek cover. Final details include the fluorescent insert on the back of the saddle that helps increase visibility in low light riding conditions.
- A Selle Italia saddle built for comfort during your bike splits
- Strong Carbo Keramic rails shave grams from your setup
- The wide and short shape is ideal for an aero position on a TT/tri bike
- The Fibra-Tex cover is durable, lightweight, and weather-resistant
- Choose between high or soft-density padding
- Fluorescent insert on the back of the saddle increases visibility
- Item #SELA09F