Select Style & Size
Diva Gel Superflow Saddle
Creature comforts aren't just for indoor sports, and Selle Italia makes that known with the Diva Gel Superflow Saddle. This women's-specific perch balances weight and comfort for your ride, thanks to generous silicone gel padding that damps jarring vibrations from rowdy roads, so you can pedal through the miles without even thinking about the state of your sit bones.
The saddle is built with a nylon composite base that offers just enough flex to conform to your movements, while still staying stiff enough to keep pedaling efficient. A large central cutout relieves pressure on your perineum and soft tissue areas, and directs your weight to the sit bones, so they can do what they are designed to do. And while most race-ready saddles won't provide you with much in the realm of padding, this perch packs in a bit extra, giving some much needed respite to those of us with more sensitive, picky sit bones.
- A race ready saddle that isn't afraid of adding cushion
- Silicone gel padding soaks up jarring vibrations from the road
- Large anatomic cutout relieves pressure to sensitive tissue
- Nylon base flexes just enough for comfort, stays stiff for pedaling
- Multiple width options allows you to find the right fit for you
- Get years of use with durable Fibra-Tek cover
- Titanium rails compliment the saddle with a light weight finish
- Item #SELA09L
- TI 316
- Seat Length
- [small] 270mm, [large] 270mm
- Seat Width
- [small] 135mm, [large] 152mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 275g, large] 285g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 23, 2020
Like a brick!!!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 135 lbs
This seat was too firm for me. It felt like the right size and contoured me physically, but the surface is very hard and seems to have no padding at all. By the end of an easy 14 mile ride I was dying! My stock seat was better than this one. Returning and will try something different.