Epic powder days.
- Sego's fattest ski is magic in powder
- Rocker tip & tail help you keep your tips up
- Wide turn radius for arcing down large aprons
- Zero camber increases stability at high speeds
- VDS rubber and fiberglass laminate stiffen up the flex
- Item #SGE0005
- Q & A
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Surprisingly nimble for both their weight and size, these skis are BOATS. Definitely not going to be the pair of sticks for ripping cordouroy in the morning, but they are extremely damp for their size.
They are all Rocker, and just blast through soft snow. The swallow tail gives them a bit of a dynamic stiffness in the tail that makes them a bit nimble on hopping from turn to turn. They are a bit on the heavy side, but that's what they were built for. A would say they also feel a bit unstable when going slow - they wash a tiny bit at low speeds, but when you throttle up and lean in, they RIP.
Gandalf, Dumbledore, Merlin, and even Voldermort himself pick these as their PRO models.