Ride the wave.
As you venture further and further into the backcountry with the Wave BC Ski from Sego Ski Co., you'll find more and more untouched lines calling your name. Thankfully, with its wood core and carbon laminate, the Wave BC Ski is lightweight so you can hit as many as you can before the sun starts to sink behind the ridge line. And with its 100mm waist, you'll soar through the untouched pockets from dawn until dusk.
As you explore the backcountry you'll most likely encounter varying terrain types. Fortunately, Sego Ski Co. handcrafted the Wave BC Ski with metal edges that are wrapped 3/4 of the way up either edge of the ski for better impact control when you find yourself skiing through tight trees. Its early rise tapered tip and swallow tail help the ski perform in fresh powder in the bowls and chutes you send while the UHMW sidewalls offer a better edge grip when you come upon harder conditions. No matter what awaits you in the backcountry, the Wave BC Ski keeps you ready.
- High quality, lightweight ski for backcountry skiing and touring
- 100mm waist width provides flotation through never ending snow
- Early rise tapered tip and swallow tail help ski perform in powder
- Wood core is lightweight and provides a playful pop through turns
- Carbon laminate offers stiffness for more stability and structure
- Edges wrapped 3/4 of the way up for better impact control in trees
- UHMW sidewalls deliver a better edge grip in harder conditions
- Sego Ski Co. handcrafts skis from high quality materials in the USA
- Item #SGE000F