Going down with the Up.
- This all-mountain ski is a great single-quiver choice
- Skinny 92mm waist ideal for groomers and moguls
- Heavy camber underfoot initiates tight turns and holds an edge
- Rocker tip & tail help navigate softer snow
- Fiberglass and rubber dampening unit minimize chatter
- Item #SGE0008
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Check out this awesome video from Lynsey Dyer on the SEGO Up Pro 110 (the wider version of this Up Pro 92). The Up Pro 92 is the better choice for an all-mountain crusher. Made in Victor, Idaho with the Tetons as a test ground, SEGO Skis will take your skiing to next level for winter 2017-18.