For women with an appetite for pow.
Powder-hungry is an understatement. When it comes to skiing variable crud, you stay home to wax the Sego Women's Up AK Ski and patiently wait for the next snowfall. This plank is Sego's fattest option designed specifically for women, and with a 116mm waist, it'll keep you hovering and surfing the fluffiest pillow stashes of the season.Like most powder skis, the Up AK has plenty of rocker in the tip and tail to help you navigate deep, soft stashes with ease. The ski is flat underfoot for a surfy, playful feel that will pivot, scrub, and slash powder turns with ease between tight trees and wide-open bowls. Triaxial fiberglass laminates keep the ski stiff, and VDS rubber reduces chatter when you're rallying skied-out groomers back to chairlift.
- Fully rockered powder ski thrives during the deepest days
- Wide 116mm waist floats best in soft, deep snow
- Rocker tip & tail help you keep your tips up
- Zero camber increases stability at high speeds
- VDS rubber and fiberglass laminate stiffen up the flex
- Item #SGE000A
146 / 116 / 130
rocker tip & tail, zero camber
sandwich (UHMW sidewalls)
poplar, triaxial fiberglass
Durasurf 4001 (1.4mm)
[176cm, single] 4lb 8oz