Go Find Waves.
Whether you're showing off your fancy footwork or chatting with your friends while you sit on your boards and wait for the next set, the Seea Swimwear Women's Karina One-Piece Swimsuit keeps your look graceful. Its high neck silhouette is complemented with an open back to keep your look playful and stylish. A braided belt helps define the waist, while an angled bottom cut adds a vintage touch.
- Enjoy long days in the sun with this stylish surf swimsuit
- High neck design with an adjustable tie
- Open back with a contrast braided belt
- Angled leg cut with princess seam on the bottom for a vintage look
- Co-designed with ambassador Karina Rozunko
- Made in sunny California, USA
- Item #SSW001U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 108lbs
Soft material, comfortable. When it was wet and i had to pull it down to use the restroom, the inner lining separated from the outer lining, which was a pain. Flattering / unique fit. No support or extra lining for the breasts, which makes it one of my more revealing suits even though there's the most coverage.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
This suit is amazing! The styling is perfect with the high neck in the front and open back allows for a little skin to show but still provides modest coverage. I've even paired it with a cute pair of high-waist black shorts and received a ton of compliments.