Karina One-Piece Swimsuit
Whether you're showing off your fancy footwork or chatting with your friends while you sit on your boards and wait for the next set, the Seea Swimwear Women's Karina One-Piece Swimsuit keeps your look graceful. Its high neck silhouette is complemented with an open back for a unique aesthetic. A braided belt helps define the waist, while an angled bottom cut adds a vintage touch.
- Enjoy long days in the sun with this stylish surf swimsuit
- High neck and open back add a unique aesthetic
- Contrasting braided belt provides a sleek silhouette
- Angled leg cut with princess seam for a vintage look
- Co-designed with ambassador Karina Rozunko
- Made in sunny California, USA
- Item #SSW001U
- Q & A
this was the right cut for me!
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
was unsure about print but it's actually pretty cute and the fit is unlike any suit I have bought. love the back cut!
Great cut but tight waist
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
It’s a very flattering cut and the Sanji color is a bit more green than in the photo. But the waist elastic was too tight on me, just enough to make it uncomfortable. Otherwise fit fine. Also could have been improved with cups.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 108lbs
Soft material, comfortable. When it was wet and i had to pull it down to use the restroom, the inner lining separated from the outer lining, which was a pain. Flattering / unique fit. No support or extra lining for the breasts, which makes it one of my more revealing suits even though there's the most coverage.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
This suit is amazing! The styling is perfect with the high neck in the front and open back allows for a little skin to show but still provides modest coverage. I've even paired it with a cute pair of high-waist black shorts and received a ton of compliments.