Why We Like The Anker Water Shoe
Keeping our adventurous kiddos out of the water is no simple task, so we dress them in the Anker Water Shoe for their comfort and our peace of mind. These water shoes have a versatile design that's comfortable and stable both while they're running in the yard and splashing in the river. We especially like the sneaker-like mesh upper that prevents rocks from sneaking in and lets all the water drain out.
- Versatile kids' water shoe built for the river and the trail
- Mesh upper drains and dries quickly when they leave the water
- Cushioned footbed offers comfy support without feeling too soggy
- Rubberized toe-cap adds protection against underwater rocks
- Hook-and-loop strap is easy for them to secure and adjust
- Flexible outsole is slip-resistant on both wet and dry terrain
- Item #SKAA00T
- Upper Material
- open mesh, rubberized toe cap
- EVA sockliner
- water shoe
- Recommended Use
- casual, flatwater paddling, hiking
What do you think about this product?
April 12, 2021
Wrong color on the website
The image on the website is light blue, but I received a dark blue color shoe. They listed a wrong color and I have to pay for return... disappointed.
wei Ching C.