- Nautical-inspired boot for everyday adventures on the coast
- Water-resistant canvas upper keeps out light rain and ocean spray
- Contoured footbed provides comfortable cushioning and breathability
- Herringbone outsole ensures grip on slippery seaside docks
- Item #SEA001V
- Upper Material
- Ventile Duck Canvas
- contoured comfort memory foam
- herringbone molded grip-lock rubber
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
December 6, 2019
narrow toebox, otherwise nice
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Having read that the toe box is narrow, I sized up half size to 12 in these. I'm an 11.5 B on a brannock device, but have wide toes. They felt pretty weird on my toes and arches. I can walk forever in Vans, but the last on these is very different, and not as good for me--definitely less "foot-shaped". I pulled out my bag of insoles and did some mix and match, ended up changing out the stock insole, adding a second one on top to fill volume and add warmth, and added some heel lift to pull my toes back from the front. They fit really well now. Construction and materials feel high quality.