Hawthorne Standard Sneaker
There's nothing fussy about the SeaVees Hawthorne Standard Sneaker. Inspired by the cool sounds of California in the '60s, this classic sneaker features a cotton poplin twill and soft suede backstay that pairs perfectly with shorts or your favorite jeans. A washed cotton canvas lines the comfort footbed, cushioning your feet as you explore town, while a herringbone design on the rubber sole keeps a steady grip on the street.
- Casual sneakers with simple everyday style
- Poplin twill uppers pair well with jean shorts and a cotton tee
- Comfortable footbed cushions your feet all day long
- Herringbone outsole offers maximum slip resistance
- Slip-on design for easy on and off at the beach
- Item #SEA002Q
- Upper Material
- cotton twill, suede
- 100% cotton
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
February 28, 2019
Great casual shoe
- I've put it through the wringer
This is my second pair of SeaVees shoes and I love them. I wear these all the time, even in the winter. They look super nice and feel great on your feet
August 10, 2018
Looks goods, feels good.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Even though I own neither a long board nor a surfboard, I finally caved and bought into the whole skater sneaker trend. These are nice and simple, pair perfectly with skinny jeans and no-show socks, and they're comfortable to boot. There is some nice cushioning in the footbed. I'm also a fan of the suede detailing at the back, feeling like it adds some durability to the shoe when you're in the habit of kicking one off with the other. Fits true to size.