To Remote Beaches.
Whether you're on your way that surf spot you've worked so hard to keep secret or you're headed to the farmers' market for fresh produce, slip on the SeaVees Men's Baja Slip On Standard Shoe for easy-going style. A tribute to the early surf adventurers of the 1960s, the Baja features a washed linen upper to give it that lived-in look and feel. A contoured footbed assures breathability and comfort whether you're cruising along the boardwalk or loading your car for a long surf excursion. With a relaxed slip-on design and a gum rubber sole for a soft, comfortable feel, you'll never want to take them off. Unless, of course, you're headed out into the water with your board in hand.
- Show off your classic surf style with these timeless slip on shoes
- Washed linen uppers provide a lived-in look
- Contoured footbed enhances breathability and comfort
- Calendar outsole assures a soft feel underfoot
- Item #SEA0029
- Q & A
Easy slip on
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.0
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
Very casual and great slip on. I have worn these a couple times without socks and it breathes pretty well.