Why We Like The SealSkinz Waterproof Heated Gauntlet Glove
The SealSkinz Waterproof Heated Gauntlet Glove lets us play outside in the coldest and wettest conditions. When the snow and rain hit, the waterproof membrane seals out the moisture while the Primaloft Gold insulation locks down the warmth within the glove's three-layer bonded construction. On top of all that, it features an integrated heating element to dial up three heat modes when we need to power up when the weather drags the temperatures down. In other words, this glove can run the gauntlet of cold and crappy conditions to keep us toasty and dry from the fingertips to the gauntlets over our wrists.
- Gaunted glove to run the gauntlet of winter weather
- Waterproof membrane and PU coating seal out the moisture
- Primaloft Gold is highly insulating and breathable
- Goatskin leather adds durability and palm grip in the cold
- Heating control switch with low, medium, and high settings
- Rechargeable battery with 5-6 hour run-time
- Waterproof and heated gloves for premium protection
- Item #SSZ004D
- [face fabric] polyester, leather, elastane, polyurethane, [lining] 100% polyester
- waterproof membrane, PU coating
- Primaloft Gold (synthetic)
- gauntlet glove
- elastic cuff
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- integrated heating element, 3 power modes
- ski, snowboard, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help