Why We Like The Sealskinz Waterproof Extreme Weather Insulated Glove + Fusion Control
Cold weather, wet weather, it doesn't matter—the Sealskinz Waterproof Extreme Weather Insulated Glove keeps us dry and comfortable. The Fusion Control technology bonds a hydrophilic membrane to the liner and outer shell for highly breathable waterproofing and a close-fitting glove with plenty of dexterity. That bonded construction also eliminates the annoying feeling of the liner pulling out while giving us great moisture control and temperature regulation, too. The glove also features Primaloft Gold insulation, which is comparable to high-end, 750-fill power down in warmth while being more tolerant of sweat and moisture than down.
- Winter gloves with total weather protection
- Membrane is 100% waterproof and highly breathable
- Merino-blend liner for breathable, moisture-wicking, durable warmth
- Leather palms for better grip and durability
- Touch screen-compatible to use devices without taking off gloves
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation with excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Glove clip keeps our gloves together to prevent losses
- Hook-and-loop cuff for a snug fit in the wrists
- Item #SSZB035
- [face fabric] 50% polyester, 40% sheepskin leather, 10% elastane, [lining] 84% merino wool, 14% nylon, 2% elastane
- Fusion Control (100% Hydrophilic)
- Primaloft Gold (synthetic)
- undercuff glove
- hook-and-loop strap
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- mountaineering, ice climbing, hiking, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 1, 2022
SIZE CHART IS NOT ACCURATE!!!
- Size Bought:
- 6' 3"
I measured my dominant hand around the knuckles not including thumb and got 9". The size chart put that as a medium (which I thought was weird since ive never sized as a medium glove before). Received my gloves and I cant even get them on my hands.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help