Select a Size
Select a Color
Waterproof All Weather Mid Length Sock
- Waterproof hiking sock for wet and muddy days on the trail
- Built-in membrane keeps out moisture from puddles and rainy skies
- Merino wool blend excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- Cushioning on the footbed provides shock absorption for long hikes
- Elasticized zones provide additional support where you need it
- Flat toe seam prevents chafing on dawn-to-dusk trail days
- Item #SSZ0029
- 98% polypropylene, 2% elastane, 51% merino wool, 30% polyester, 15% acrylic, 3% elastodiene, 1% elastane
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 21, 2018
Kept her dry.
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My mother-in-law took these to Alaska and was so happy to be wearing them after she slipped into an icy stream while hiking. Her shoes were soaked, but her feet stayed perfectly dry.
January 2, 2018
Does its job!
- I've used it several times
One of the best ways to stay warm on a shallow river crossing or during a rainy camp trip! Still holding up great, true to size fit.
January 11, 2017
These socks are great for those rainy camping trips. Durable, warm and looks nice too. I bought 3 pairs this time as I finally found a brand that met my needs.