Thin Mid Cuff Sock
The SealSkinz Thin Mid Cuff Sock might look like a pair of delightfully striped socks to style in the comforts of your own home, which is totally is, but this striped sock thrives on the trail. Made of merino wool, this sock excels at thermal regulation to keep your foot at a comfortable temperature whether it's warm or cool. Merino wool is also naturally antimicrobial for odor control when you're backpacking. As if that weren't enough, this sock also has a hydrophilic membrane for rugged waterproofing and breeze-blocking windproofing.
- Performance sock geared for cooler hikes and backpacking trips
- Hydrophilic membrane is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Merino wool lining excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- Y-gore heel and elastic ankle and instep ensure a secure fit
- Hand-linked toe closure gives a clean, smooth seam
- Item #SSZ002L
[membrane/laminate] hydrophilic, [outer] 59% nylon, 16% merino wool, 15% acrylic, 9% elastane, [inner] 37% merino wool, 37% acrylic, 22% nylon, 4% elastane
- Q & A
Beautiful and comfy!
Awesome design with bright colors. Warm but also breathable materials. Keeps your feet dry!