Thermal Reflective Cycle Glove
It's cold outside and the roads are wet, but it's been a while since you've had a solid ride and you don't want to lose the fitness base you worked for all season. There's no need to let less than ideal weather keep you from getting out on the bike with the SealSkinz Thermal Reflective Cycle Glove. These rugged cycling gloves use Primaloft Gold insulation and a 100% waterproof, windproof, and breathable membrane to keep your hands warm and protected from harsh elements or road spray. The beauty of Primaloft Gold is that it's highly breathable, working with the membrane to keep your hands from getting clammy if you work up a sweat. Sealskinz ensures your hands have good dexterity by incorporating a durable AX Suede Quattro palm that is bonded to the liner and membrane, giving you full control over your brake and shift levers. This bonded construction keeps the palm from bunching up when gripping the bars and also prevents liner pull-out when you take the gloves off.
- A rugged cycling glove for cold and wet conditions
- 100% waterproof, windproof, and breathable membrane
- Primaloft Gold adds warmth while maintaining breathability
- Improved dexterity for more control over brake and shift levers
- Bonded liner on palm prevents liner pull-out and improves control
- Reflective details enhance visibility to traffic in low light
- Extended cuff provides additional protection from the elements
- Fleece wiper on thumb lets you wipe sweat and defog glasses
- Item #SSZ003U
- Q & A
How warm are these gloves? Are they made for the winter of the fall? I am looking for gloves that will be good down to about 10 degrees Fahrenheit.