Hot days call for cool solutions.
On hot summer runs, you need a sock that provides minimal coverage, maximum breathability, and moisture management for optimal performance. The Sealskinz Run No-Show Sock not only checks off all the aforementioned boxes, but also has a double-layer construction that absorbs movement and reduces the chances of blistering on extended runs. For maximum breathability, vented panels allow airflow to help regulate foot temperature, while the Tactel performance inner yarn rapidly wicks sweat away from your skin. Plus, the fast drying outer layer means you spend less time in a wet kit while putting in some serious distance. Blast through those miles with extra support from the elasticated instep that provides not only comfort, but support as well.
- Breathable sock for long distance comfort in hot conditions
- Tactel performance inner yarn wicks away moisture
- Double layer construction reduces chances of blisters
- Vented panels add to overall breathability
- Elasticated instep provides support and comfort
- No-show ideal for warmer temperatures
- Item #SSZ002O