Between muddy courses and running up steep hills, cyclocross can be an all-out battle that will leave you with a bad case of trench foot, so suit up with the SealSkinz Road Thin Mid-Length Hydrostop Socks when the course is guaranteed to be wet and muddy. These socks are made with waterproof, breathable membranes to keep feet dry, and they have merino wool linings to manage moisture and resist odor. For support, SealSkinz added elastics at the cuffs, insteps, and heels to essentially eliminate any bunching or gathering during your ride.
- SealSkinz's lightest waterproof sock for cycling
- Waterproof, breathable Hydrostop membrane
- Merino wool lining manages moisture and resists odor
- Elasticized heel and instep provides support to feet
- Linked flat toe seam reduces rubbing and friction
- Item #SSZ001R