Tacky trails come with a price.
Wet, muddy conditions are par for the course when you're riding in British Columbia—be ready for them with the SealSkinz MTB Mid Sock with Hydrostop. These thin mountain bike socks are made with a waterproof, breathable membrane to defend against the wet conditions you'll encounter when you're riding Whistler or Revelstoke, and a breathable and moisture-wicking merino wool lining ensures your feet stay dry from the inside by limiting the amount of sweat the fabric retains after a long ride.
- Protect your feet from wet trail conditions with these socks
- Waterproof, breathable Hydrostop membrane keeps feet dry
- Merino wool lining manages moisture from sweat and repels odor
- Elasticized ankle and instep provide support and prevent bunching
- Item #SSZ0027
- Q & A
Great for keeping feet warm & dry
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These perform exactly as expects warm enough for temps in the mid 30s and completely waterproof. They are think so be aware if your shoes are already tight.