Waterproof Cold Weather Knee Length Sock
Protect your feet with everything you can, the SealSkinz Hiking Knee Length Waterproof Merino Sock offers that protection you need when on long treks or thru-hikes in a comfortable package. Outfitted with a merino wool construction and waterproof membrane, the sock resists odor, wicks moisture, and is waterproof. Perfect for those long treks to basecamp when the rain just won't stop and neither will you.
- Trek there and back again in comfort with a durable hiking sock
- Merino wool material adds moisture wicking comfort when on the go
- Elasticated ankle provides support over rough and rocky terrain
- Padded heel and toe protects foot from blisters on long hikes
- Waterproof membrane shields out water when during creek crossings
- Item #SSZ002B
- merino wool
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 27, 2018
- I've used it several times
I'm a year 'round bike commuter and have been making do the past few winters, but not enjoying it. But those times are over! I've only put in a few rides w/these, but I'm already sold - super warm and dry. I was a bit concerned that they wouldn't be comfortable inside my regular shoes, due to their thickness, but they fit just fine on their own and a little snug w/an extra pair of socks. I'd suggest wearing them around the house a bit, so they mold to the feet. But I'm already planning on buying more of these. Highly recommended.
June 20, 2017
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 116 lbs
I was a little suspicious that these wouldn't do the trick but they worked SO well! I wore them under my wetsuit for long days of canyoneering. They fit in my approach shoes, didn't cause blisters, kept my feet warm and dry. Stoked on these!