Dragon Eye Road Glove
Whether it's a rainy commute or foggy morning ride, the SealSkinz Dragon Eye Glove tags along with lightweight, flexible, and above all, waterproof performance. Its microporous membrane equips this glove with waterproof protection that's still breathable and dexterous for comfort, and the anti-slip lining ensures a stay-in-place performance. SealSkinz also added touchscreen-compatible index and thumb fingertips for extra convenience. A soft, durable Ax Suede Quattro palm with zero padding grips your bars with confidence, even when wet, and the close-fitting, pre-curved fingers and laminated stretch material on the back of the hand maximizes dexterity.
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable cycling gloves
- Microporous membrane keeps precipitation at bay
- Anti-slip lining improves dexterity and feel
- Ax Suede synthetic leather palm grips with security
- Touchscreen-compatible index and thumb keep you connected
- Tricot wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Fully machine-washable for post-ride cleaning
- Item #SSZ0021
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
While I have not tested their waterproof-factor, I use these for Paragliding and I find that on really cold days or high elevation, they keep my hands very warm and I like the feel of them dexterity-wise. I would recommend these.