Select style & size:Select options
Belgian Style Cycling Cap
Take a cue from our friends across the pond and break out the SealSkinz Belgian Style Cycling Cap to protect your dome this winter. Its windproof, waterproof, and breathable construction will keep you toasty and warm no matter the weather, and its shallow brim will keep rain and snow out of your eyes. Cozy fleece lining nestles softly against your skin, while reflective knit at the back increases visibility to motorists in low-light and dreary winter conditions.
- Combat cold weather on the road with this waterproof cycling cap
- Windproof, waterproof, and breathable design keeps your head dry
- Fleece lining traps heat for warm comfort in the elements
- Reflective strips boost your visibility in the dark
- Item #SSZ000K
- Q & A
Works well runs a little large
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: L/xl
I'm a 7 3/8 and wear a Giro in a Medium. I bought the l/xl and it's a little big on me. I have a winter helmet in a large that is way too big but fits with this under it. It is super warm and has a liner between the fabric so I only wear it it in riding under 25F. The reflective striped work well and I find myself wearing it even off the bike. It feels a little "crinkly' when you grab it so not sure what they are using as the membrane. I wish they made it in 3 or 4 sizes.