Select style & size:Select options
For your adventures paddling the great open waters of Seattle's Elliot Bay, be sure you're equipped with your Seals Sea Sprite Touring Skirt. Built with 4 millimeter neoprene that blocks out water and keeps you warm, this spray skirt offers a secure attachment to your kayak that still allows for a quick escape if need be. The 3-ply neoprene construction keeps water out while still allowing you to breathe to make sure you don't get too stuff on your adventure. On top of this skirt's easy-to-use hook-and-loop closure, the grabloop is also outfitted with a whistle just in case you need it.
- A reliable sprayskirt to keep you drier while you brave the open waves
- Suspenders keep skirt securely i9n place while you paddle
- Hook-and-loop closure offers tight fit to keep water out
- Neoprene design blocks out water while still allowing you to breathe
- Grabloop equipped with a whistle in case of emergency
- Item #SLX0008
- Q & A
High Quality and a great fit.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used the skirt about 15 days this season, including 5 baking days on Lake Powell in July. It is just was waterproof as when it started but the logo is showing some signs of light cracking with all of the use. The elastic feels the same as when the skirt was new and all seams are holding up well. Overall I'm extremely happy with it and like the whistle on the pull handle. The 1.2 is the perfect size for my Oru Bay. I have mixed feelings on the suspenders. I used them in the summer when I didn't want the skirt on too tightly or in calmer waters, but have not felt a need for them in the winter when I'm putting the skirt on tightly.