Select Style & Size
Discovery Dry Bag
Enjoy your next adventure a little more with the peace of mind of knowing that your gear is safe and sound in the SealLine Discovery Dry Bag. This lightweight and rugged bag offers complete waterproof protection, whether you're on a rowdy river rafting trip or moving on foot through torrential downpours. An updated DrySeal closure, PU-coated fabric, and welded seams ensure no water gets through, and SealLine gave this bag an oval bottom that makes it easier to pack and increases stability when fully loaded. There is a variety of different sizes suited to carrying everything from phones and small personal accessories to food and large gear.
- Dependable dry bag for aquatic or overland adventures
- Durable fabric is waterproof and PVC-free
- DrySeal closure withstands the most demanding conditions
- Oval bottom makes packing easier and makes bag more stable
- Welded seams enhance waterproofing and durability
- Item #CAS00AI
- 330D polyurethane-coated polyester (PVC-free), welded seams
- 5L (305cu in), 10L (610cu in), 20L (1220cu in), 30L (1831cu in), 50L (3051cu in)
- DrySeal roll-top
- Claimed Weight
- [5L] 5 oz, [10L] 7 oz, [20L] 11 oz, [30L] 16 oz, [50L] 20 oz
- Recommended Use
- camping, rafting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 4, 2018
Nice Medium Weight
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This bag is a nice balance between light weight and burly. Packs pretty small and keeps things dry. Should take some abuse without risk of leaking.
August 21, 2017
What are the dimensions of this bag?
May 25, 2017
I bought 20 of your large dry bags. I need to know what type of paint to use to stencil permanent numbers on them. Thanks, Lynette Hauptman Canyon Outfitters, Inc.