Select Style & Size
What are you waiting for?
Packing for a week-long float down the Middle Fork of the Salmon River means you'll have to make due with limited space, and the SealLine Bulkhead Compression Dry Bag will make the most of your situation. As its name suggests, the Bulkhead features an easy-to-use compression system, and the PurgeAir valve helps you compress the bag even more once it's been sealed. The welded seams and waterproof fabric defend your gear from water, and the oval bottom is stable yet easy to store and pack.
- Make the most of your river trip packing with this bag
- Compression system provides ample room
- PurgeAir valve bolsters compression
- Welded seams and waterproof fabric for convenience
- Construction is PVC free
- Item #CAS00AE
- 70D nylon ripstop, polyurethane coating
- 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L
- Dry Seal roll-down
- [5L] 4 x 7 x 10in, [10L] 5 x 8.5 x 14.5in, [20L] 6 x 10 x 21in, [30L] 7 x 12 x 22in
- Claimed Weight
- [5L] 4.6oz, [10L] 6.7oz, [20L] 9.3oz, [30L] 11oz
- Recommended Use
- paddling, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?