Select Style & Size:
Blockerlite Compression Cinch Sack
The SealLine Blockerlite Compression Cinch Sack caters to ultra-light backpackers and long-distance paddlers shaving every last gram and reducing bulk from their set-ups. Silicone, PU-coated nylon fabric repels rain showers and prevent splashes from dampening your precious items inside the cinch sack.
Not only is it water-resistant, but it features Continuous Compression that packs your sleeping bag, clothes, and other items down to a small size, but without placing undue stress on sensitive seams, so it'll last much longer. The drawcord closure makes it easy to grab and stash items on the go and welded seams result in a stronger, more durable sack. Additionally, you'll notice its flat-sided design packs 20 percent more efficiently than comparable rounded sacks.
- Cinch sack for ultra-light backpackers and paddlers
- Water-resistant nylon fabric repels showers and splashes
- Continuous Compression without exerting stress on seams
- Drawcord closure for easy grabbing and stashing of items
- Welded seams increase its overall durability
- Flat-sided design saves 20% more space
- Item #CAS00DA
- 20D nylon, silicone coating, PU coating
- 5 L, 10 L, 20 L
- Continuous Compression (encircles sack to minimize seam strain)
- water and splash-resistant design
- lockable drawcord closure
- [5 L] 3.5 x 6.4 x 11.8 in, [10 L] 4.3 x 8.2 x 14.1 in, [20 L] 5.5 x 10.4 x 18.8 in
- Claimed Weight
- [5 L] 2 oz, [10 L] 2.5 oz, [20 L] 3.2 oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.