Bring back the 80's.
Reflective of living a simple life, the Seafolly Inka Rib 80's Tank Maillot One-Piece Swimsuit adds the perfect amount of retro style to your beach day. With a fully lined body, the high-cut legs and cheeky bottom bring out stylish simplicity as you enjoy a walk on the sand. Low-cut arms and a stylish scoop neck finish offer comfort and just the right amount of coverage for a care-free day in the sun.
- A retro-inspired one-piece swimsuit for simple days in the sun
- Scoop neck and dropped underarms add fun flair and offer support
- Adjustable straps for customized fit
- High-cut legs with cheeky back create retro style
- Item #SFY0070
- Q & A
The 80's are Back!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: US 8
The 80's Inka Rib is definitely my new favorite one piece! The high cut leg is totally on trend and not to mention SOOO flattering! I absolutely love the rib fabric too which is a great take on a basic black suit. The adjustable straps allows you to find your perfect fit, which was great for me because I have a slight longer torso. It also has light padding which I wasn't expecting but I'm so glad it does. Seafolly suits do run small so I would recommend sizing up, especially if you want a little more coverage. I am usually a Small or Medium in suits and decided to go with the US size 8 and it fits perfectly!