No reason not to bring it.
Whether it's a backpacking trip or just a quick afternoon hike, you should always have the Sea To Summit Ultralight Hammock on you, just in case the mood strikes you to take a load off and enjoy the breeze. Sea To Summit claims it's the world's lightest hammock, and at a mere 5.4oz, it's hard to argue against that. Its Nylon 66 monofilament fabric makes it insanely lightweight without sacrificing the strength needed to safely support you, and the fabric's also highly compressible to make it practically pocket size when packed up. Speaking of packed up, it includes a built-in compression sack designed with extra space so the straps tuck inside, creating a neat and tidy package that's easy to keep stashed in your pack at all time.
- Featherlight hammock that doesn't sacrifice strength
- Monofilament fabric is incredibly light and compressible
- 6061 aluminum buckle shave grams without sacrificing strength
- Triple bar-tacked webbing for long-term durability
- Built-in compression sack for convenient storage
- Item #STS004O
- [hammock] Nylon 66, [compression sack] 30D Ultra-Sil Cordura nylon
- Weight Limit
- 96.5 x 48in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help