Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Ultralight Insulated Sleeping Pad
Full days of backpacking and bike touring deserve to be followed up with a good night's sleep on Sea to Summit's Ultralight Insulated Sleeping Pad. This sleeping pad is light enough to be carried in your park with no worries and the Airstream Pump in the stuff sack makes inflating it after a long day on the trail a breeze. 174 individual air-filled springs cushion your body from the ground and insulate you appropriately on spring trips by the lake and fall trips among the aspens. The women-specific shape matches up with Sea to Summit's women's sleeping bags and is comfortable for all sleeping positions. The PillowLock system prevents their Aeros pillows from slipping away from you in the middle of the night, meaning you'll be well-rested and ready to hit the trail every morning.
- Three-season sleeping pad for backpacking and bike touring
- 30D and 40D nylon is durable enough for all your campsites
- Stuff sack includes Airstream Pump for easy inflation
- PillowLock system prevents Aeros pillows from slipping
- 174 individual air-filled springs and a women's specific shape for enhanced comfort
- Item #STSZ01J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.