Select style & size:Select options
Ultra Light Insulated Sleeping Pad
Fresh mountain air calls for a last-minute fall rendezvous before winter lays it's icy grip on far-off peaks. The 3.3 R-value Ultra Light Insulated Sleeping Pad from Sea to Summit will keep you warm as you venture higher into the mountains with temps that hover around freezing. Due to the laminate on the sleeping pad, you'll stay warm without hearing that dreaded crunch as you shift from side to stomach in the middle of the night. And when it's time to pack up again and hit the trail, this sleeping pad will pack up small enough to maintain space for all the other important items in your pack.
- Lightweight sleeping pad for all your alpine adventures
- Airstream pumpsack reduces dizziness while inflating pad
- Reflective material doesn't crinkle, prevents heat loss
- 181 suspension points offer full support through the night
- Ripstop face fabric protects mat on rocky bivys
- Packs small and takes up less space in your pack
- Item #STS006H
- Q & A
Are the tech specs correct on this item? Is the color supposed to be paprika, weighing at ~15.9 oz (regular) and with an R-value of 3.8? Thanks in advance!