Down for any adventure.
The Trek TkII Sleeping Bag from Sea To Summit offers the idea warmth-to-weight ratio for the recreational camper, traveler, and occasional backpacker. Its 18-degree temperature rating keeps you comfortable on spring road trips, summer weekend camping, fall backpacking trips, and on some mild winter trips as well. This warmth is provided by Sea To Summit's Ultra-Dry Down 650+ Loft that is packable, treated with an eco-friendly treatment to resist moisture, and is responsibly sourced. For even more warmth, Thermolite insulation in the bottom two baffles ensure your feet stay nice and cozy when the temperatures drop. The 2D Permashell fabric keeps moisture away while allowing body moisture vapor to escape so you have a comfortable sleeping environment all night long.
The women's specific cut allows more room in the hips and less in the shoulders will still providing space to roll around, change positions, and curl up throughout the night. The full length zipper makes getting in and out a breeze and when the zipper at the toe box is undone as well, the bag becomes a quilt that's perfect for summer camping. Pack the whole thing into it's stuff sack for easy transport in a backpack or in the trunk of your car so you can bring it with you anywhere your camping adventures take you.
- 3-season sleeping bag for travel, camping trips, and backpacking
- 18-degree rating ideal for fall, spring, and mild winter trips
- 2D Permashell fabric is densely woven to keep moisture out
- Face fabric is breathable allowing vapor to escape for cozy sleep
- Down is treated to resist moisture for warmth in wetter conditions
- Thermolite in bottom two baffles keeps feet warmer in cold months
- Full length and foot zipper turn bag into blanket for summer sleep
- Sea To Summit has made lightweight, comfortable products since 1990
- Item #STS005W