Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
The weight of ice cream.
You're the kind of person who loves to camp, you enjoy a good road trip, and you occasionally embark on a backpacking trip with friends. The Trek TkI Sleeping Bag from Sea To Summit perfectly completes all of these camping trip needs. Its 28-degree temperature rating keeps you comfortable from late spring into early fall with its Ultra-Dry Down insulation. The warmth-to-weight ratio the down provides is a fantastic option for whatever outdoor adventure you pursue. This down is responsibly sourced and treated with an environmentally friendly down treatment to provide you with cozy warmth even if a bit of moisture seeps in. Moisture shouldn't seep in, however, with the tightly woven face fabric that's been treated with DWR to keep water from wetting the down and making you cold. In addition to the down, Thermolite insulation in the bottom two baffles keep your feet cozy on extra cold nights.
The women's specific cut offers a narrower shoulder area while providing a bit of extra room in the hip section while its roomy fit allows you to roll around, curl up, and adjust your sleeping position all through the night. The full length zipper makes getting into the bag super convenient and in summer weather, the zipper across the toe box can be undone as well to transform the bag into a blanket. The bag packs into its stuff sack to be about the size of a large melon and weighs about as much as a quart of ice cream making it easy to bring along with you wherever you go.
- Warm, roomy sleeping bag for camping trips, travel, and backpacking
- 28-degree rating ideal for trips from late spring into early fall
- 2D Permashell fabric is densely woven to prevent moisture seepage
- Face fabric is breathable to allow vapor to escape for cozy sleep
- Lofty, lightweight down insulation is treated to resist moisture
- Thermolite in bottom two baffles keeps feet warm on cold nights
- Full length and foot zipper allow bag to be unzipped into a blanket
- Sea to Summit focuses on combining comfort and lightweight designs
- Item #STS005V