Trek TkII Sleeping Bag: 18 Degree Down
The days are getting shorter, but you're not ready to pack up the camping gear and start praying for snow just yet. Whether winter is just around the corner or has just said its farewells, chilly shoulder-season backpacking trips won't be so chilly in the Sea To Summit Trek TkII Sleeping Bag. The 650-fill down insulation will keep you warm on cold nights, whether they find you in the desert or the mountains. And thanks to Sea To Summit's Ultra-Dry Down technology, your down insulation won't lose its loft if you find yourself in wet and cold conditions, or if your bag happens to get wet throughout your travels.
Verrtical baffeling in the chest prevents the down from shifting sideways as you sleep, keeping the warmth where it's most effective and not anywhere else, while a 3D sidewall baffle lets the down loft all the way to the very edge of the bag, ensuring total warmth. A draft collar around the neck and a full length draft tube along the zipper prevent cold temperatures from creeping in, and if you end up wanting some ventilation in the night you've got two-way functionality on the main and footbox zippers. To keep a phone or headlamp close by you've got an internal stash pocket, and to guarantee that your whole body is warm there's an adjustable mummy hood.
- Warm down bag for cold nights of camping in the spring and fall
- Hydrophobic down stays warm and dries quickly in damp conditions
- Draft collar and tube keep warmth inside and cold weather out
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration as you sleep
- Two way main and footbox zippers allow for easy ventilation
- Adjustable hood pulls in tight to keep your noggin warm
- Large internal pockets keeps items close by and batteries warm
- Included stuff sack lets you pack it down small to take anywhere
- Item #STS007G