Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Telos TR3 Plus Tent
The Telos TR3 Plus Tent makes camping through the shoulder seasons more manageable when we’re backpacking until the very first snowfall. This tent boasts all of the waterproof and set-up friendly features we’ve come to expect from Sea To Summit, plus it can be set up in six different configurations. Our favorite is the Hangout Mode, which converts the tent into a semi-open setup for laidback vibes at the group site.
- Three-season tent suited for ultralight backpacking in cooler climates
- PU-coated fly and fully-sealed seams shed water in a downpour
- Two roomy vestibules let you stash smelly boots and packs outside
- Apex, base, and door vents keep cool air moving through freely
- Six different configurations including partial fly and Hangout Mode
- Fairshare system lets you distribute weight evenly between trekkers
- Tentpole storage sack doubles as a hanging light diffusion lamp
- Item #STSZ03P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.