Select a size:
Why We Like The Telos TR2 Tent
We pack along the Telos TR2 Tent to keep the comfort and stoke high while backpacking with our adventure comrade. The Tension Ridge system increases head and shoulder room, giving us more space for rest and relaxation. We stop condensation from forming and keep from suffocating in our own stench by opening the peak and floor vents, letting fresh mountain air flow through.
- Versatile tent for backpacking and camping trips with your comrade
- Vertical walls with 2 tall doors to easily move in and out
- Less than 4lb and stuffs into 3 storage sacks to share the load
- Rain fly doubles as an awning using your trekking poles
- 6-inch deep highly waterproof tub floor promises to keep you dry
- Mesh canopy plus apex and baseline vents provide optimal airflow
- Lightbar accommodates your headlamp to create interior lighting
- Includes 8 lightweight stakes and 4 removable guylines
- Item #STSZ02Y
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.