Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Telos TR2 Plus Tent
Winter might be knocking on our door, but we're cozy on the trail snuggled inside the Telos TR2 Plus. The fabric canopy blocks crisp winds, while the waterproof rainfly forestalls the season's first flurry from soaking through. Before dozing off, we zip the apex shut to prevent warm air from escaping and crack the baseline vents to stop condensation from forming.
- Lightweight tent to extend your shoulder season adventures
- Tension ridge creates near vertical walls for more livable space
- Dual vestibule allows a storage area for both you and your comrade
- Deep waterproof tub floor increases weather protection
- Ultralight and ultra-strong 2-hub DAC pole set for security not heft
- Quick-connect pole feet make setup quick and easy
- Lightbar system uses your headlamp to provide soft interior lighting
- Rainfly can be pitched on its own for a dry tent setup and breakdown
- Item #STSZ03O
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.