Often times, weather in the backcountry can be unpredictable, especially during spring, fall, or winter. Be prepared for plummeting temperatures with the Talus TsII Sleeping Bag from Sea To Summit. Its 2D NanoShell fabric with a DWR treatment offers a high water-resistant barrier to keep the down insulation dry so you can stay warm even in wet environments. As an added measure, the high loft down is treated with an eco-friendly Ultra-Dry Down treatment so even if it does get wet it will still keep you warm.
The women specific fit of this bag offers more room in the hips and allows plenty of space to roll around, curl up, and change positions throughout the night. Its thermally efficient mummy shape with an anatomically shaped toe box keeps you comfortable and warm while you count sheep. When the temperatures start to plummet in mid-winter, snuggle up and cinch the cushioned internal hood drawcord to seal in your precious body heat for a cozy sleep in the high alpine.
- Down bag for year-round, comfortable sleep in the backcountry
- 14-degree rating ideal for cold nights in fall, spring, and winter
- 2D NanoShell fabric is breathable and repels water for comfort
- Super lofty down provides performance warmth for the high alpine
- Down is treated to repel moisture for use in wet environments
- Thermolite in bottom two baffles keeps feet warm on cold nights
- Thermally efficient mummy shape is roomy for comfortable sleep
- Internal hood drawcord seals in body heat for additional warmth
- Item #STS005Y