Cozy sleep in the backcountry.
Head into the backcountry with the Talus TsI Sleeping Bag from Sea To Summit. Its 23-degree rating keeps you comfortable in spring, fall, and winter backcountry trips, except for those bitterly cold winter nights. The bag is stuffed with Sea To Summit's second highest-loft down. Higher loft means that less down has to be used to achieve the same temperature rating. In addition, the down is also RDS certified and is treated with the environmentally-friendly Ultra-Dry Down treatment so you still get a high level of performance in wet alpine conditions. However, the highly breathable, highly water-resistant shell has a DWR treatment to keep moisture at bay to further ensure you stay dry, warm, and comfortable when you find yourself in wet conditions.
Its women specific fit offers more room in the hips and less in the shoulders will still providing plenty of space to curl up, roll around, and change positions all night long. The thermally efficient mummy shape keeps you comfortable all night long. When the temperatures start to plummet after the sun sets, snuggle up and cinch up the cushioned internal hood drawcord to seal in your body heat for a cozy night of sleep in the mountains.
- 3-season sleeping bag for comfortable sleep in backcountry pursuits
- 23-degree rating ideal for fall, spring, and most winter trips
- Fabric is highly water-resistant to protect down in wet conditions
- High loft down offers warmth in the alpine when the temps drop
- Treated Ultra-Dry down maintains warmth when exposed to moisture
- Thermolite in bottom two baffles keeps feet warm in winter's chill
- Thermally efficient mummy shape is roomy for comfort all night long
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord seals in body heat for max warmth
- Item #STS005X