Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Dry Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Whether you're exploring remote inlets on the northwest coast or rafting desert whitewater, keep your gear bone dry and safely stowed with the Sea To Summit Stopper Dry Bag. The TPU laminated fabric with fully welded seams and a waterproof roll-top closure keep gear protected from breaking waves, and the durable buckle with stainless steel pins can be quickly replaced if damaged.
- Burly 210D nylon fabric stands up to tough use and won't crack after prolonged exposure to sun or extreme cold
- TPU laminate with fully welded seams provides a smooth and waterproof exterior
- TPU roll-top closure keeps gear dry and protected in the wettest conditions
- Durable Field Replacement Buckle with stainless steel pins can be quickly replaced if damaged (additional buckles sold separately)
- Item #STS0183
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
You want a dry bag to work. sometimes you need your dry bag to work. Other times, its just nice to have dry gear. The Stopper bag does its job and does it very well. Isn't is heavy as some other options, and works great.
Stayed Dry in Alaska
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Took this dry bag with me to AK for my kayak and SUP trip. Kept everything I wanted to stay dry, DRY! Great for several layers of clothes plus DSLR camera & lens.
Quality Piece of Gear
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The oval shape of this bag is pretty neat. Something to consider if lining a backpack or stacking bags in a boat. The replaceable buckles are also a great idea even though I hope to never need it. The material is burly yet light weight.