Select Style & Size
Stopper Dry Bag
Whether you're exploring remote inlets on the northwest coast or rafting desert whitewater, keep your gear bone dry and safely stowed with the Sea To Summit Stopper Dry Bag. The TPU laminated fabric with fully welded seams and a waterproof roll-top closure keep gear protected from breaking waves, and the durable buckle with stainless steel pins can be quickly replaced if damaged.
- Keep your gear dry on the water with this dependable dry bag
- Waterproof, welded construction prevents leaking
- Durable, water-shedding exterior holds up to rugged adventures
- Solid buckles can be easily replaced if damaged
- Item #STS008M
- [membrane/laminate] TPU, [face fabric] 201D Stopper Fabric (100% nylon) 210D
- 5L (305cu in), 8L (488cu in), 13L (793cu in), 20L (1220cu in), 35L (2136cu in), 65L (3967cu in)
- [5L] 7 x 4 x 15in, [8L] 8 x 5 x 17in, [13L] 9 x 6 x 20in, [20L] 10 x 7 x 24in, [35L] 13 x 8 x 28in, [65L] 15 x 10 x 33in
- Claimed Weight
- [5L] 3.1oz, [8L] 3.6oz, [13L] 4.4oz, [20L] 6.3oz, [35L] 8.5oz, [65L] 11.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 11, 2018
MId-weight dry bag
- I've used it several times
Easy to pack and compress. Great for sea-kayaking expeditions and keeping stuff dry . Pretty durable for the lightweight and handling benefits.
Juan Carlos Queirolo