Spark SpII Sleeping Bag: 28 Degree Down
The Sea to Summit Spark SpII Sleeping Bag is ultralight for backpackers, racers, bicyclers, and alpine climbers. Primarily focusing on giving you the lightest bag out there, Sea to Summit stuffed the Spark with 850-fill down for the best possible warmth-to-weight ratio. This bag's nylon shell is windproof and prevents the down from breaking through, and the smooth nylon lining adds some durability. Going beyond an ultralight design, Sea to Summit added its Ultra-Dry Down treatment to help this bag resist moisture and enhance your comfort regardless of the conditions.
The Spark SpII has a contoured mummy shape to closely fit your body while you sleep. Its full hood wraps around your head to eliminate the possibility of waking up with freezing ears, and the 1/2-length zipper on the left helps maximize warmth. The Spark compresses small so that you're able to stuff your pack with a few extras even if you are a minimalist.
- Lightweight and compressible sleeping bag for alpine adventures
- Contoured mummy shape is roomy while maintaining thermal efficiency
- Ultra-Dry Down resists moisture for warm sleep in wet conditions
- Lightweight nylon shell is highly compressible for easy packing
- Vertical baffles in torso area boost warmth around your core
- Horizontal baffles in lower body area minimizes the bag's weight
- Draft tube prevents heat from escaping through the side zipper
- 1/2-zip with 2-way zipper allows quick ventilation on warmer nights
- Item #STS006Z