Select a size:
Why We Like The Spark SpII 28 Down Sleeping Bag
Ultralight and highly compressible, the Sea to Summit Spark SpII Sleeping Bag is one of our favorite recommendations for backpackers, racers, cyclists, and alpine climbers in search of a minimalist yet comfy night's sleep outside of doors.
Intent on making the lightest bag out there, Sea to Summit stuffed the Spark with 850-fill down for the best possible warmth-to-weight ratio. We love that this bag's nylon shell is windproof and prevents the down from breaking through, as well as the smooth nylon lining adding some durability. Going beyond an ultralight design, Sea to Summit added its Ultra-Dry Down treatment to help this bag resist moisture and enhance your comfort regardless of the conditions.
- Lightweight and compressible sleeping bag for alpine adventures
- Contoured mummy shape is roomy yet maintains thermal efficiency
- Ultra-Dry Down resists moisture for warm sleep in wet conditions
- Lightweight nylon shell is highly compressible for easy packing
- Vertical baffles in torso area boost warmth around your core
- Horizontal baffles in lower body area minimizes the bag's weight
- Draft tube prevents heat from escaping through the side zipper
- Half-zip, 2-way zipper allows quick ventilation on warmer nights
- Item #STS006Z
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.