Free gift with purchase!
Trek & Travel Pocket Soaps
Phrases like 'insanely light,' 'incredibly breathable,' and 'ultra-packable' are used a ton, but they're so apt when describing the Sea To Summit Micro McIII 28 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. Heavy-duty, quick-drying, water- and odor-resistant Ultra-Dry Down 850+ keeps you warm, while high-density, water-resistant 2D NanoShell with Nano DWR keeps you dry and comfy. The whole toasty package stuffs into a two-liter, extra-small sack that easily tucks into your panniers, backpack, or carry-on.
- 28F lower EN rating, with a comfort rating of 39F, means the bag will keep you warm on chilly spring or fall nights and during high-altitude summer trips and mild-weather winter camping
- Almost-magical Ultra-Dry Down 850+ European goose down repels moisture, retains loft, dries quickly, and fights bacteria and microbial growth for dry, fresh comfort
- Mummy shape with drawcord at foot opening allows use as a duvet in mild weather or when sharing or to liberate feet when they heat up
- Box-quilted with baffled, 55/45 fill-ratio to keep insulation evenly distributed to prevent cold or hot spots
- Regular length comfortably accommodates a person six feet tall
- High-density, downproof 2D Nano Shell 20D polyester weave with Nano DWR coating repels water at its durable exterior and the condensation on the inside to keep down dry, lofty, and quick-drying
- Super-soft, high-density, downproof 20D polyester weave lining breathes and feels luxurious next to skin for all-night comfort
- Hood drawcord with dual adjustment hugs your head with downy warmth
- Weighs a mere one and a half pounds for ultimate portability
- Compresses in bag from 6 liters to 2 liters; you’ll be tempted to take it everywhere you go
- Large internal zippered pocket secures essentials at your side
- Includes Ultrasil compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag, and laundry bag for easy maintenance and convenience
- Item #STS0173
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Bought this bag as an ultralight backcountry bag for use in Alaska for hunting and guiding fishing. My first impression was concern for the lack of quality in the bag for $400+ sleeping bag. Then I tried to get into the bag.... I'm 5'10 and an athletic 215lbs... I couldn't zip the bag around my shoulders. Either Sea To Summit has been overly generous with their stated size dimensions or the bag I received was flawed as the shoulder circumference was not 57" nor was the foot 37". This is literally the skinniest bag I have ever seen. I returned it for the Western Mountaneering Terralite bag and couldn't be happier.