The weather doesn't hold you back.
Adventure calls all year long, regardless of the weather. Answer its call with the Latitude LtII Sleeping Bag from Sea To Summit and be prepared to sleep comfortably through even the cold temperatures of winter nights. The highly water-resistant face fabric and treated down allow you to stay warm when you find yourself camping in wet conditions. This high loft down is strategically dispersed in the torso and foot areas for extra warmth in key zones. Additionally, Thermolite insulation is utilized in the bottom two baffles to keep your toes cozy through the night.
With more area in the hips and plenty of space to roll around, the Latitude's versatile rectangular shape makes it perfect for car camping, backpacking trips, and winter camping. When the temperatures are really low, the hood seal and oversized neck-collar trap your body heat to keep you as comfortable as possible so you can wake up feeling refreshed. In the summer, unzip the full-length zipper and toe box zipper to make a quilt you can snuggle up under.
- Down sleeping bag for year-round, comfortable sleep on adventures
- 15-degree rating ideal for fall, spring, and winter camping
- Face fabric is highly water-resistant for use in wet conditions
- Down insulation is treated to resist water for warmth when wet
- High loft performance down offers warmth on cold, winter nights
- Thermolite in bottom baffles warms feet when temps are low
- Full-length, toe box zippers undo to make blanket for summer nights
- Hood seal traps in body heat for warmth in frigid temperatures
- Item #STS006A