The Latitude LtI Sleeping Bag from Sea To Summit keeps you sleeping warm and cozy while traveling, backpacking, or camping through spring, summer, fall, and mild winter nights. Its fabric is highly water-resistant to protect the down from being exposed to moisture. The down itself is also treated with an eco-friendly treatment to ensure that when you're camping in wet conditions, you'll still be able to stay warm and comfortable. In addition, the down is strategically distributed in the torso and foot areas, and Thermolite insulation is utilized in the bottom two baffles for extra warmth on cold nights.
The women's specific fit offers more room in the hip area and the bag is roomy enough to roll around, change positions, and curl up throughout the night. Its versatile tapered rectangular shape makes it perfect to use on road trips, shorter backpacking excursions, and weekend camping with friends. In the summer, the full-length zipper and toe box zipper can be undone to create a cozy blanket to snuggle up under.
- 3-season bag for the traveler and backpacker to sleep comfortably
- 23-degree rating ideal for fall, spring, and milder winter trips
- Fabric is highly water-resistant for comfort in wet environments
- High loft down offers warmth when the temperatures drop at night
- Treated Ultra-Dry down maintains warmth when exposed to moisture
- Synthetic insulation in bottom baffles keep feet extra warm
- Full-length, toe box zippers can be opened for blanket in summer
- Sea To Summit's focus is on lightweight and comfortable products
- Item #STS005Z