Select style & size:Select options
Why lift when you can roll?
Sea to Summit gave its Kayak Cart a stout but lightweight frame that carries up to 154lb and wide wheels with thermoplastic rubber tires that easily roll over sandy beaches. Just slide the stern of your boat onto this cart's pads, secure the webbing retainer strap around the hull, pick up the bow, and start walking. Moving your heavy touring boat just turned into a walk in the park—or portage. The cart can be easily dismantled to fit into the hatch of most seas kayaks, so you don't have to worry about someone walking away with it when you're out on the water.
- Convenient cart for transporting kayaks to and from the water
- Wide wheels with thermoplastic rubber wheels for easy rolling
- Foam pads protect kayak hull from dents while transporting
- Stainless steel hardware and one-handed operation rings and pins
- Hypalon tension strap keeps kayak tight and secure
- Load capacity of 154lb accommodates large sea kayaks and gear
- Cart can be dismantled to fit in the hatch of most sea kayaks
- Fits boats up to 24-inches wide
- Item #STS001P
- Q & A
These wheels make it super easy to launch your yak especially on the coast where there aren't boat ramps
Makes it much easier
We've only used this once. Already wondering what we've been doing without this for so long! Easy to use and packs down small.