Select Style & Size
Ether Light XT Insulated Sleeping Pad
The Ether Light XT Sleeping Pad fits into the Sea To Summit line as a comfort-oriented sleeping pad for both backpacking and weekend camping use. Lightweight construction and a small pack size make this pad a luxury that can be easily justified on long treks in deep wilderness when recovery counts the most.
- Insulated sleeping pad is lightweight and comfortable for your adventures
- Included Airstream pump ensures convenient inflation when setting up camp
- Nylon construction is soft to the touch yet durable for years of rugged use
- Three-season performance is intended for use from early spring to late fall
- Four-inch thickness provides excellent cushioning on uneven campgrounds
- Exkin insulation supplies an additional layer of warmth in shoulder-season
- Included stuff sack, repair kit, and pillow lock add convenience for regular use
- Item #STSZ01K
- [main] 40D nylon, [laminate] TPU, [insulation] Exkin Platinum
- [small] 66 x 21.5 x 4in, [regular] 72 x 21.5 x 4in, [large] 78 x 25 x 4in, [rectangular regular wide] 72 x 25 x 4in, [rectangular large] 78 x 25 x 4in
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [small] 4.5 x 9.5in, [regular] 4.5 x 9.5in, [large] 4.75 x 11in, [rectangular regular wide] 4.5 x 11in, [rectangular large] 4.75 x 11in
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1.03lb, [regular] 1lb 1.3oz, [large] 1lb 6oz, [rectangular regular wide] 1lb 6.2oz, [rectangular large] 1lb 8.3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 18, 2021
Perfect 3-Season Pad for Side Sleepers
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 175 lbs
This was recommended to me by a Gear Head who, like me, is also a side-sleeper. There is very noticeable comfort difference in this pad, which is 4 inches thick when inflated, versus other thinner ones. I sleep very comfortably and the noise level on this is acceptable as well. A great feature of this pad is its attached "pump sack" which easily and quickly inflates your pad. You can then lay back on your inflated pad and watch your fellow backpackers turn blue while huffing and puffing into theirs. Coming in at just over a pound, this may not work if you're into Ultra-Light, but it is just fine for backpacking.