Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Ember EbI Sleeping Bag
Sea to Summit's Ember EB I Sleeping Bag is more of a quilt than a bag, and its zipperless design gives the ultralight, ultra-compressed convenience that minimalist backpackers, alpinists, and touring cyclists need. Ultra-Dry Down 850+ insulation gives this quilt a phenomenal weight-to-warmth ratio that only weighs around a pound and stays warm enough for summer trips.
Sea to Summit treated the Ember's down insulation to resist moisture, remain lofty, and retain its warmth in humid, moist conditions. The quilt's bottom has a drawcord and press studs to create a snug footbox so your legs don't slip out in the middle of the night. Four adjustable straps secure your sleeping pad so you don't slip off halfway through the night.
- Ultralight sleeping bag built for backpacking and bike touring
- 850+ Ultra-Dry Down has a comfy temperature rating of 40F
- Bottom loops connect quilt to required sleeping pad
- Adjustable footbox with cinch cord ensures draft-free coverage
- Includes Ultra-Sil compression sack and storage cube
- Item #STS007U