New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Comfort Plus Sleeping Pad
Long days on the trail are easier when you had a good night's sleep the prior evening, so make sure you're getting a solid eight hours with the help of the Sea To Summit Comfort Plus Sleeping Pad. It's comfy enough to use when car camping on climbing trips in the desert, yet is still light and packable enough for multi-day treks through the mountains.
Air Sprung cells evenly distribute pressure so the pad conforms to your body for a comfier feel than with traditional baffle construction. The two layers are offset for uniform cushioning and insulation, and you can independently adjust the air pressure in the two layers to create a comfier feel on uneven or rocky terrain. The dual-layer design also provides an insurance policy against nasty terrain, because it still functions even if you puncture one of the layers.
Tough 40D nylon face is abrasion-resistant, so it doesn't get torn up when you sleep on rough ground. Liquid TPU-laminated seams virtually eliminate delamination issues for a longer lifespan. The multi-function, one-way valve makes inflation easier, and it has a button you can press to slowly release air for fine-tuned comfort. When you have to pack up in a hurry, a rapid air dump port lets you deflate quickly. It also comes with a stuff sack for convenient storage and a repair kit so you can fix tears in the field.
- Extremely comfy, yet light and packable pad
- Dual-layer design allows custom inflation and adds insurance
- Air Sprung Cells create a more comfortable sleeping experience
- Multi-function valve lets you fine-tune air pressure
- 40D ripstop nylon is light, yet highly abrasion-resistant
- Liquid TPU lamination eliminates delamination issues
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents internal breakdown
- Includes stuff sack, repair kit, and spare silicone one-way valve
- Item #STS005S