Select Style & Size
Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Pad
Whether you're headed out on a multi-day backpacking trip or are off on a weekend camping getaway, getting a good night's sleep is important so you can get the most out of your days. The Sea to Summit Comfort Lite Insulated Sleeping Pad is designed for comfort, warmth, and stability to help you rest easy in the backcountry. It is constructed with 324 individual air-filled springs that support your weight and conform to your body to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Its Thermolite insulation and Exkin Platinum fabric combine to prevent heat loss to give the pad an R-Value of 4.7 allowing you to sleep on all but the coldest grounds. The pad is easy to inflate, deflate, and adjust as well thanks to the multi-function valve and Airstream Pump. The pump allows you to fill the pad in just a few breaths so you don't get dizzy and also reduces condensation entering the mat for added warmth.
- Comfortable pad to get a good night's sleep in the backcountry
- Durable and quiet face fabric withstands the rigors of the trail
- Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite insulation prevent heat loss
- R-Value of 4.7 allows year-round use on all but the coldest ground
- 324 Air Sprung Cells support your weight and conform to your body
- Included Airstream Pump inflates the pad with just a few breaths
- Multi-function valve makes pad easy to inflate, deflate, and adjust
- Item #STS006G
- [face fabric] 40D nylon, 30D nylon, [insulation] ThermoLite, Exkin Platinum
- air pad
- [regular] 66 x 21.5in, [large] 72 x 25in
- Airstream Pumpsack
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [regular] 4.25 x 9in, [large] 4.5 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 1lb 3.6oz, [large] 1lb 8.2oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 16, 2019
Keeps me nice and warm!
- I've used it several times
I absolutely love this pad. Super comfortable and kept me warm on a recent and unexpectedly snowy night. Got it for the higher R-value and it's been great so far. For reference, I'm 5'2" and got the shorter size; the length is perfect and allows me to stretch out easily.